Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

LEAVING LAS VEGAS (well RedFM)

Okay, now make like a tree and leave!!!


Heading from the studio for the last time.

LAST DAY :-(

FOR OUR LAST DAY KC SAID WE WOULD DO A 'BAD SHIRT' THEME...I OBVIOUSLY BELIEVED HIM...AARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH

*cue the Hawaii 5-0 music*



I'm after getting a very big head working on the show all these years:


I paid particular attention to the crotch grabbing.


"Lenny, this is your RedFM Life" Bossman Colm does his best Eamon Andrews impression!


"And, don't you dar darken these f*cking doors again...do ye hear me!"


TEAM PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!



On the last day of the Rooster, the Blue Bubble of Love comes to the rescue. Yes, everyday for the last four years I have had to take a continuopus stream of abuse from KC about driving me lovely Micra...and what happens yesterday, HIS BATTERY GOES DEAD cos the clem left his lights on. Up steps the Micra, pulls up her schkirt and he has to apply the jump leads.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE TEXTS, TALK, FUN AND LAUGHTER WE HAVE HAD OVER THE YEARS. WE WERE AMAZED AT ALL THE GOOD WISHES ON TEXT TODAY. GOOD LUCK AND THANKS AGAIN :-)

KC is off to Today FM, but i will be lying low for a while enjoying some lie-ins and doing a wee bit of writing on my Blog, some movie fetures on the movie website bigscreen.ie
and a few other bits and pieces that I will be keeping you all up to date with ...if you're interested!!

Time for a song and I want to play something that best describes my time on the show and a song that really gets me right here *clenches fist to chest* ENJOY:

IT'S TIME FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!!!!

No comments: