Pages

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I GOT A FEELING FOR P.P.I.A"

SOME PICS FROM FRIDAY NIGHT

Phonographic Performance Ireland Awards


"Justa one Awardo, give it to me" The opposition get licked ;-)


Me (with chinrest) Fiona (C.E.O RedFM) and KC


Awww, they're very proud. Award for biggest collars in the world go to me ....dressed as a victorian scholl boy for the night. Luckily, Dermot (The Boss) next to me chose to wear a fetching set of candles for a head-piece...smokin'!


We had to present a whole category, even though we first thought it was only one award! Here, myself and KC discus using the "Brian Codey assasination joke"...oooh and Miriam O Callaghan's chest.


"Era..go away and f*ck off"...KC looks like he is fighting a stroke.


Slow Dance. A tender moment for me and Colm O'Sullivan.

No comments: