Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LADY GAGA MISTAKEN FOR HOOKER SHOCKER

I know it's hard to swallow and even i was taken aback and nearly choked on my batter burger when i read this:

LADY GAGA was mistaken for a prostitute when she posed for photos in Russia’s Red Square wearing a leather leotard.

The singer asked her driver to stop at the landmark so she could have him take photos of her.

But police arrived and started making hand gestures at her.

She revealed: “I was having a little photo shoot and all of a sudden the police came out of nowhere and clapped their fingers.

“I said, ‘I think it means whore in Russian.’”

Jesus, what is it with these people...first the Cold War and now this. How could you possibly mistake her for a Hooker?


Lady GaGa


Hooker

See, there's no resemblance.

No comments: