Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

JINGLE ME BALLS!!

IT'S THE ANNUAL J.B.B. TONIGHT AND I CAN'T WAIT :-)
LOADS OF CRAIC AND BANDS INCLUDING THESE LEGENDS:




RAGE AGAINST THE BBC!


Zach De LeRocha and the Rage boys took a warning from the BBC "NOT to swear" on a live session of their song and unsurprisingly replied with, "F*ck you, I won't do what you tell me." Just visualise the Producer, sitting in the studio, biting her fist and mumbling, "Please don't swear, please don't swear!"

On the right of the video in youtube click on "MORE INFO" and it will give you loads of links on how to get Rage to number 1 for Chrimbo...and don't swear i'm NOT telling you to do anything :-) it's just a nudge ;-)



This is my favourite version of the song. And, incidentally it's by my FAVOURITE GERMAN artist...KURT MAMBO! GLOCKENSPIEL DER STRUDEL YA!!!!!


No comments: