Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

GOOD NEWS if you have a mortgage....BAD NEWS if you've booked a Winter holiday for 2012 cos that's when the world is going to end...according to this programme anyway...CHECK THIS OUT - well worth a look if you're bored off yer tits today



And PART TWO



After all that apocalyptic angst here's a little something to lighten the mood...It's a classic but is weel worth another look...If only Employment Traning Videos were as funny as this...Oi!!! Look at my face when i'm talking to ye!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.