Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Well we didn't get Brekkie but still won 3 P.P.I. NATIONAL RADIO AWARDS...Well Done especially to my partner in crime KC who has been nominated before but finally took a well deserved FIRST PRIZE this time around.
Here are our winning sections:


Music Broadcaster of the Year
Name Radio Station
KC
Cork’s Red FM 104-106

New Irish Music/Musical Talent Programme
Programme Title Radio Station
Transmission – Green – on Red - Slayer
Cork’s Red FM 104-106

GENERAL PROGRAMMING AWARDS
D1: Community/Social Action
Title Radio Station
Brake the Cycle
Cork’s Red FM104-106

Unfortunatley my feckin digital camera decided to act the goat and i couldn't get it working...Thankfully i had my disposable at hand which i will probably get developed sometime close to 2018 so i will get one of my kids to scan the photos in for ye...In the meantime check out this pic i found of GERRY RYAN waking up after he had a party in his room...I think he was accuse of eating all the guests...



LOADS MORE PICS HERE - http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2501097065

No comments: