Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Latest ION Videos

What a FOUR-king weekend!



As if Friday wasn't enough excitement!

On Thursday I met one of my assured comedy heroes in the shape of the man mountain that it Dara O' Briain. He is like our very own Stephen Fry in the national treasure sense, has a massive presence yet a gentle giantness that doesn't involve throwing cars at building in a temper or ripping up 200 hundred year old Oak trees from their roots...NO, this man is a giant of comedy. The BFG (Big Funny Giant) and I chatted before and after his gig at the eircom spider awards... it's the Oscars for Internet people.



On Saturday, still reeling in wonderment and with a permanent silly smile of disbelief after the 4-0 result against Estonia, I found myself listening to Radiohead's The Bends on my Steve Jobs while simultaneously waiting in a media room to interview Jedward. It was a psychologically scarring musical paradox and I am still dealing with it.(lots of crying in cold showers) While a lot of you maay have been enjoying this incredible feat by the feet of Ronan O Gara...I was the filling in a "Jedward sandwich"...

Smuggling turtles in bread...
Wet T-Shirt Competitions...
Draft lists for Santa...

It can only be Jedworld.



"Stuck in the middle with you!"

Also spoke to the very sound JLS guys...

and asked Oritsé about a certain HOT X Factor lady by the name of Kelly Rowland!





No comments: