Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

BLOG TIME NO SEE!

I am officially the worst most inconsistent poster of blog updates since Jesus himself set up thechosenone@blogspot.com let's face it he hasn't updated in over 2,000 years so at least I'm not as bad as him but then again he has a couple a billion followers...I have you five. And, I love you all.

So, to make up for my lack of scribing and for the two people who still check my blog every other month (never mind that other three) I thank you very much you beautiful human species. Here is a selection of the most recent videos I have made for ION.

If you likey leave a comment on youtube or send to friends or fans of the old Rooster...the tall guy has a national radio station at his disposal so I'm using good old fashioned lick arsing to get my stuff out there...thanks. Again, did I mention how good you are looking today..ooooooohhhh that leopard vest and leather rain coat are like soooooo hot!!!

Don your flatcaps and start your wellies:

PLOUGHING CHAMPS: PART 1



PLOUGHING CHAMPS: PART 2



Scissor Sisters, Stereophonics, The Saturdays, Bell X1 and loads more for the Arthur's Day Red Carpet....Expect some saucy shenanigans with the Scissor Sisters - Fingering & Langers!



ION@CULTURE NIGHT

No comments: