Pages

Monday, May 09, 2011

SUPERHERO FUN RUN IN PHOENIX PARK


Batboo...I mean Babes!


The Super Family...check out Clark Kent (Dad) in the background. This lady made the Super Dog costume herself. This dog was HUGE but brilliantly friendly...there's a clip of me chatting to him in the video below...he was chilled cos he would kick my ass no problem!



Supergran? Looks more like the guy in Total Recall :-/


Super Smurf! (I thought she was Super Sperm...hunting for an Ovary!)


Out of Bat Breath?! This little dude looks a bit like Chris from Family Guy.


Little Bat Dude and his Mother aka...Super Mummy! Genius.


Even Obama and co. were getting in on the act!

Is a bird? Is it a plane?

Noooooooo, it's me dressed up as in a glorified onesy that is otherwise known as Batman Light, The Boy Wonder, the Mikey Graham of the Superhero world...Robin!

Reported for Entertainment.ie on the Superher Fun Run raising money for Our Lady's Children's Hospital in Crumlin. The weather was fantastic (I'm sure I spotted Gerry Fleming aka Met Eireann Man keeping the rain off!) and it was amazing to see some of the efforts that people went to and for such an incredible cause.

Here is the video:



If you want to see some pics go here:

http://entertainment.ie/caughtout/gallery/Super-Hero-5K-Run-in-Phoenix-Park/1449.htm

No comments: