Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CLASH OF THE TITANS

3D OR 3D'OH?

Got invited to a screening the other day. Yes, I know... "Oh so loike i got invited to a screening wot!" Well, it's actually more to do with the fact that i need to fill up my days (have you seen About A Boy the only movie where I haven't wanted to punch Hugh Grant squarely in the face with a lump hammer and REALLY give him a fucking stutter. It's a bit like the main dude in that who has each day broken into segments) and therefore it's a nice distraction from touching myself. I'm concerned because a load of movies are going to throw on the attachment "3D" onto EVERYTHING just because of the success of Avatar. I can't wait for Sex in the City 2 with people in the cinema ducking from flying stilettos and any point Sarah Jessica Parker decides to turn her face and launch her honk at the audience.

Have a read just click on the pic:


"What did you f*cking say about my skirt!?"

No comments: