Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

DOUBLE TROUBLE!

What in this world could possibly be more awesome (and arousing) than two...yes i said TWO Lennys. I know. It sounds insane and just makes the heart flutter and the soul fulfilled. Well, ladies and gentlemen your fantasies have been fulfilled...

Whoa...whoa. Hold on a second this is actually more about two for the price of one. It's just cheap labour :-( There's me thinking it was WIZARDLY MAGIC!

Check out the Harry Potter 7 Part 2 3D (anymore numbers to put in title?) movie premiere from The Savoy in Dublin. Great craic and a lunatic crowd.

We got into the spirit of Harry Potter by reproducing my long lost twin and bring him along...If you look closely you can see my twin's lightning scar!


"Lenny sandwich?"
"Erm, no I've just eaten thanks."

No comments: